Cashiers (Click here for detail information)
Job Title: Cashier
Job Reference:(to be assigned during/on the contract agreement with employee)
Job Grade: Grade 3
Department: Finance and Admin
Classification/Categories: Full time
The Cashier is responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check from members and customers in exchange for goods or services of the Society. S/he scans items, provides change, balances drawer, and processes transactions.
- Handling all the cash transaction of the Society
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, etc.
- Checking daily cash accounts
- Guiding and solving queries of customers
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
- Maintain cashbooks and accounts records.
- Make payments, including preparing payment vouchers.
- Receive cash, including preparing receipt vouchers.
- Maintain float, loan and advances registers.
- Prepare monthly payroll and salary payments.
- Prepare month end cashbook.
- Receive, distribute, circulate and file all documents that come into the office.
- Distribute documents to other agencies.
- Send/receive faxes.
- Ensure that all communications are properly referenced and recorded.
- Maintain and manage a suitable stock of office stationery.
- Undertake any other duties that may be requested by the Finance and Admin Manager.
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related fields
- At least 1 year proven work experience as cashier
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills