Requirement for Membership
- A person who is not stripped of his/her legal rights
- A person whose age eighteen (18) and above
- Any one capable to pay registration fee ,minimum share amount and regular saving
- A person that accept and abide by the cooperative goals, objectives and rules.
- A person willing to execute his or her responsibilities
- A person should live at the cooperatives operation areas and has regular income
- Should bring two passport size photograph
- Should bring copy of kebele identification card.
- Any person should pay ETB 1000 in one payment as registration fee
- The value of one (1) share is ETB 1000 and one member has to buy at least two shares(i.e., ETB 2000).
- Any person who is member of the cooperative should pay ETB 350 or 10% of monthly saving regularly once in a month as a regular saving
- A member of the cooperative could save any amount of money as a voluntary saving that could be withdrawn at any time.